Hey, we get it...cannabis growing isn't for everyone,
but education to prove credibility IS!
And that's why we're giving you a chance to earn your
Certificate of Completion in Cannabis Industry Overview
(with a 20% discount)!
As you know, there is a BIG future for cannabis…
Legal cannabis businesses are booming! The industry is estimated to be worth a whopping $44 BILLION by 2020 – that’s a 260% increase.
And the jobs are there for the taking.
Let’s look again at Colorado just to see those numbers in action. Since 2012…
- 500 retail stores and
- 500 medical marijuana dispensaries have opened across the state.
- 720 cannabis cultivation facilities in operation.
- 38,000 employees in the medical and recreational cannabis markets.
But…are you really ready?
Sure, the need for intelligent, invested, and trustworthy employees is high,
but do you have what you need to prove your value?
Trying to join an industry without any experience or education can be a quick dead end to a hopeful career. If you’ve been applying, or you’re in a hiring position, you know what that feels like.
Industry training, on-location experience or an industry-recognized course are necessary resume builders to have. Touting your years as a regular user, or having grown in the basement is NOT the professional experience businesses are looking for. Not to mention, everyone has those ad hoc experiences (and no one is impressed).
As we’ve said before, and you now know…
- No industry training = No interview.
- No interview = No job.
You’re missing your chance to get noticed!
Employers need cannabis professionals who are going to treat this plant with the respect it deserves. Of course other skills, like following instruction, managing people and providing top-notch customer service are also needed, but cannabis businesses are looking for employees with cannabis-specific knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of the plant, its parts and how it’s grown.
- Ingestion methods and effects including topicals, suppositories and a variety of smokable options.
- State, local and federal laws per your location and type of cannabis business.
It’s a complicated industry and if you aren’t third-party educated, you may never reach your full potential.
Managers, owners and investors want educated employees so they can maximize hiring, training and financial resources. Training can be costly and time consuming, but if you come with a foundation of the industry, you’re already demonstrating your value.
The good news about that is, if you’re willing to invest in your education, commit to the industry, and have a genuine interest in helping people, there are jobs for you. Cannabis CAN be the career you love and live, but you need a head start.
Cannabis businesses need savvy, INFORMED and invested professionals who bring value to the organization and the people they serve.
Become a serious candidate with resume boosters that will get you noticed.
Ask Yourself (one more time):
- …How am I proving that I’m the best candidate for the job?
- …What impresses a hiring manager about my resume above others?
- …What am I bringing to the table that cannabis businesses desire?
- …Are there steps I’m taking to stand out from other cannabis industry candidates?
Lucky for you, there is ONE industry-recognized certificate that proves you’re right for a career in cannabis.
Prove your understanding of, and commitment to, a career in cannabis with a Certificate of Completion from the industry’s training Institute.
This third-party evidence tells employees you’re the real deal. PROVE that you’re the best candidate for the job by earning a certificate that speaks directly to industry hiring managers.
What a Certificate of Completion can do for you…
Regardless of if you want to join the cannabis industry, you’re already in the industry and looking to move up, you want to
invest, or you’re interested in opening a business…
A Certificate of Completion helps you:
- Demonstrate that you’re serious enough about your future in cannabis to invest in improving your knowledge and skills.
- Avoid expensive mistakes made because you thought you knew…but didn’t know enough.
- Learn the unique jargon of the cannabis industry so you speak with authority and accuracy in interviews.
- Legitimize your cannabis experience so people know you can do
more than the average industry hopeful.
- Confidently reinforce what you know, and fill gaps in your understanding of the plant and industry.
The Cannabis Industry Institute provides online training with an
industry-recognized Certificate of Completion,
so you can get the career you WANT.
Video-rich, engaging, and interesting real-life learning developed by cannabis industry experts and online learning professionals is available now. The specialized training you receive with the Cannabis Industry Institute ensures that you learn (and retain) what employers want you to know.
As leaders in education development, the Cannabis Industry Institute understands how modern learners like you learn most efficiently.
- Learn anywhere – when you’re connected to the internet, your course comes to you.
- Learn at any time – without class schedules and location requirements, you’re in charge of when and where you earn your certificate.
- Learn for less – save on your investment without the overhead costs charged by brick-and-mortar campuses.
- Learn for a lifetime – e-learning experts design courses for maximum retention long after you obtain your Certificate.
A Certificate of Completion from CII’s Cannabis Industry Overview course is quick, affordable, and effective. Gain a foundation in how legal cannabis is cultivated, regulated, and disseminated on a retail and medical level.
With a Certificate of Completion in the Cannabis Industry Overview course, you’ll be able to…
- Note the many uses of medical and recreational cannabis, including the 5 major cannabis delivery methods.
- Understand the cannabis grow cycle from cultivation and harvest, to processing for products sold in retail dispensaries (flower, edibles, concentrates and tincture).
- Explain technical aspects of cannabis, including cannabinoids, the endocannabinoid system, THC and CBD, trichomes and terpenes, and essential oils.
- Identify the 3 main species of cannabis, reference popular cannabis strains, and correctly name the components of the plant.
- Confidently enter a retail dispensary with the foundational knowledge of how they are run in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
Spread through 7 modules, this video-rich experience makes you an insider on what is really necessary to work in a retail or medical dispensary.
- Module #1
Introduction to Cannabis Industry
- Module #2
- Module #3
Legal and Regulatory Basics
- Module #4
The Cannabis Plant
- Module #5
Cannabis Cultivation and Processing
- Module #6
Selling Cannabis in the Retail Environment
- Module #7
This course regularly sells for $99, but because our mission is to get people the career they want and deserve, we’re offering you a discounted price for a limited-time.
The Cannabis Industry Institute wants to invest in YOU!
So, instead of charging the regular price, $99, we’re offering you a chance to invest in yourself and your future for a one-time fee of just…$79.
That’s more than 20% off!
For less than 1 concert ticket, a single-day ski pass, and most one-way air fares, you get a Certificate of Completion – suitable for framing of course – industry credentials, and PROOF that you’re right for the job
Use discount code: overviewsaveC3214XY to save 20% on your industry-recognized Certificate of Completion TODAY! (Limited-time Offer)
Hey Business Owners!
You probably already have this knowledge, but what about your employees?
Are you providing HIGH QUALITY service to customers and patients?
Customer service is crucial to your success as a business owner, manager, or investor in the cannabis industry. We know how hard it can be to train employees for uniform service in a such a varied and diverse industry.
As they say… “you’re only as good as your weakest employee“, so why not make sure you don’t have any weak links in the chain?
- Streamline your onboarding process for all employees – cultivation, dispensary, MIP, and administrative – so that everyone is compliant and educated the ins and outs of what they’re providing, selling, making, and regulating.
- Upskill employees with a Certificate of Completion so customers and patients know you value the education and professionalism they do.
- Provide uniform training to end the spread of misinformation from uneducated employees to customers and patients.
- Elevate your quality of customer service by ensuring all employees are trained to meet the unique needs of individual customers and patients.
People genuinely care where they get their cannabis, and they typically have a lot of options to choose from. If your business and employees aren’t providing the highest quality of service, you might not make it in this service-driven industry. But don’t worry…
We’re here to help YOU!
We want you, your business and your employees to succeed, so we’re extending special group-only packages to industry leaders who want to enroll more than one person.
So, rather than paying $99 per course…or even $79 per course…
Enroll two or more employees at the same
time and SAVE. The more employees you enroll, the more savings you get!
- Individual Enrollment: $79 (limited-time offer)
- 2-5 Enrollments: $69 each (save $10 each)
- 6-10 Enrollments: $59 (save $20 each)
- More than 10 Enrollments: Call for a special quote that fits your needs
As curriculum development AND cannabis professionals,
the Cannabis Industry Institute knows what it takes to make learning last…
This is not some “click and pass” course where you forget everything as soon as you pass (which often doesn’t take much). This is an interactive journey through the foundations of the legal cannabis industry. We’ve built state-of-the-art e-learning courses exclusively for serious cannabis-industry professionals who want to learn and expand their knowledge.
- Fast and fun interactive exercises maximize learning, application and retention.
- Activities and quizzes assess what you’ve learned and whether you need to review material to accomplish desired learning outcomes.
- Downloadable glossary with more than 65 cannabis-related terms demystifies jargon and concepts.
- Quickly add this skill to your resume, or increase the skills of your staff in JUST 90 minutes.
- Professional video segments take you inside a working retail dispensary and commercial cultivation facility to provide real-world learning.
- Search tools, topics, and content lists quickly direct you to the information you need during the course.
- Course materials available for 90 days so you can retake modules, revisit resources or review critical concepts.
But hey, don’t just take our word for it…
- 98% of Cannabis Industry Institute graduates say the course was easy to understand.
- 97% of Cannabis Industry Institute graduates say the course they completed will be useful in their work.
- 89% of Cannabis Industry Institute graduates say they would recommend the course to a colleague.
Take advantage of this limited-time 20% PLUS discount and invest in your professional future NOW!
Get hired as a budtender, administrator, manager, chef, cultivator, activist or spokesperson in the industry…
Get promoted to the position you know you’re capable of, but you need to prove your commitment to the “higher-ups”…
Get the industry recognition you deserve by investing in your team as a savvy business move.
Get what you want by making it happen with the Cannabis Industry Institute…
Use discount code: overviewsaveC3214XY at
checkout for your exclusive savings.
No thanks, I’ll just keep waiting for something positive to happen…
© 2019 CAN Performance Group, LLC. All rights reserved.